From the landline to the mobile phone, from the voice phone call to text messaging the evolution of communications has changed dramatically. Those changes span across business and generations. TEN DIGIT Communications’ new platform “TDC BRIDGE” bridges mobile text messaging with the classic voice-based landline – creating a fully integrated solution tailored specifically for customer service representatives. The patent-pending SMS text messaging platform-as-a-service offering provides a cost-effective, innovative customer care solution for contact centers. The result is improved customer experience, increased agent satisfaction and enhanced productivity by eliminating unnecessary friction – between consumers and our clients’ contact centers.
The Company’s innovative approach to solving age old customer experience challenges uses familiar tools like text messaging combined with proprietary automation tools — thereby bridging the immense functionality of the Internet, with the security and reliability of traditional Telecom.
Our SMS text messaging platform, appropriately named “TDC BRIDGE” features:
- Modern web applications which are forever linked with a carrier grade telecom platform.
- Inter-team transfer fuels network effects — driving both efficiency and effectiveness.
- Seamless distribution of text conversations, much like the functionality of a Private Branch Exchange, (“PBX”) for voice conversations.
- Renewed relevance of phone numbers as a common thread between business and consumer connectivity.
- Effective use of automations to boost agent effectiveness and productivity.
- Integration with existing platforms and productivity tools.
Our Mission and Vision: Transform business communications using text messaging solutions to solve our clients’ customer care challenges.